Sickle Cell Warriors

Articles

Breaking News

SC Remedy: Dioscovite

SC Remedy: Dioscovite

For the last few years, many people have come to me asking about the efficacy of Dioscovite. I have never taken it, but I know many sickle cell warriors have with varied results. Some have said that it takes away daily pain completely, while others said that it eliminates their crises. On the other hand, my cousins used it and it didn’t help them at all.  T.J. Brown, of SC Natural Wellness Group has shared with us the following pertinent points on Dioscovite, just to help those who might be considering it with some concrete information.

Dioscovite was discovered by means of electron microscopy, in vitro (test tube) studies, which show that adequate anti sickling nutrition stops the sickling of SS, sickle cells. Such sickle, SS, cells with normal, spherical shapes stay a long time in the body and improve the blood count and energy levels. They circulate freely like normal cells, without clogging peripheral blood vessels (vaso-occlusion) that cause vaso-occlusive pain crisis.

This phenomenon reduces the number of sickle cells in the body, thereby promoting health. Inadequate anti-sickling nutrient supply does not stop sickling. Those sickled cells cause sickle cell painful crisis and other problems. Hence, adequate Dioscovite intake is very important for good health.

Dr. Oji Agbai, N.D. PhD. discovered the effectiveness of Dioscovite against sickle cell in 1983. The active ingredient in Dioscovite is Thiocyanate, which is also known as the Yam vitamin. It is an extract from African yams. Thiocyanate stops the cells from sickling, clumping up or sticking.

When I take Dioscovite, I see a decrease in lingering pain and an increase in my hemoglobin and hematocrit counts.

Foods that are said to contain Thiocyanate include but are not limited to: yams, plantain, cherry, cassava, turnips, strawberry, flaxseed, broccoli, banana, macadamia nuts, peaches, cabbage, Brussels sprout, turnips, and chickpeas. View a complete list HERE.

Dioscovite is a natural liquid supplement that should be taken with water or juice. Dioscovite is also taken after a well-balanced protein diet. Since it is digested with water and it’s a liquid it starts to work in the body immediately, you may feel relief anywhere from 15 minutes to over the course of a day. The Dioscovite works with the body to become healthier over time so taking it daily is beneficial.

Daily dosage for Dioscovite is specified on the bottle and is as follows;
½- 3 years :05ml once daily
4-8 years: 1.0ml once daily
1-18years: 1.5ml once daily
19yrs. & older: 2.0ml once daily
*Note when in crises take double doses

The price of Dioscovite is $70.00 inclusive of shipping.  If you have any questions, or to order some Dioscovite ~ you can visit http://dioscovite.com or contact TJ directly via his email at Sccantstopme@comcast.net.

Related posts:

About Author

Sickle Cell Warrior

Sickle Cell Warrior

Tosin is dedicated to perpetuating healthy and positive messages about sickle cell. Although sickle cell is a subject often taboo in the communities this condition is most prevalent, Tosin's message is that sickle cell is not something to be ashamed of and you can live a rich and fulfilling life with sickle cell. Sickle cell warriors are the most amazing people in the world, with a great fortitude for compassion, willpower and strength.

Related Articles

55 Comments

1. T.J. Sickle cell Natural Welllness
    T.J. Sickle cell Natural Welllness September 22, 07:12

Dioscovite should also be taken with 2-5 mg of Folic Acid…

2. Margarett Nwankpah
    Margarett Nwankpah August 24, 10:09

I am surprised that this supplement is not well known. I have been using it since my son was born and he is 2 years old now. I think that it is a GOD sent! My son is bounding with energy and I thank God that I was able to get him on this early! It really frightens me to hear the stories that I am hearing about the crisis and I wanted to be prepared and develop his immunity and eating habits early so that he would have a good start. It seems that we really have to leave this WESTERN diet alone…it is no good for us!
    My hope is that as my son grows he will be able to testify what DIOSCOVITE is doing for him personally. I would encourage everyone to try this along with the recommended diet! The cost in the above article is incorrect…one bottle is not $70, but $49 (less if you order more).
    Keep the faith,
    Margarett

3. Nikky
    Nikky October 11, 04:25

Jesus!how cme i hv never heard of this supplement before? I am so Happy i can benefit from such a magnificient Discovery!!!!!

4. SAM
    SAM July 05, 20:53

@MARGARETT
    PLS WHERE DID U BUY IT AT $49
    AND HOW IS YOUR SON DOING NOW.
    PLS LET ME KNOW AS I AM CONSIDERING BUYING THE PRODUCT.
    MANY THANKS

5. SAM
    SAM July 05, 20:57

HELLO ALL, I NOTICED THE LAST POSTS WERE IN 2011.
    IS ANYONE STILL USING THIS SUPPLEMENT?
    PLS GIVE ME UR FEEDBACKS AND SUCCESSES AS I AM ONLY JUST KNOWING OF DIOSCOVITE….AND I CANT WAIT TO START USING IT.
    YOUR REPLIES WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED
    CHEERS
    A CONCERN MUM

6. linda
    linda October 10, 05:11

please i want to know how i can get one can somebody help me

7. ken
    ken October 11, 12:06

Wanted to do more research. what is the patent # listed on the label? Also does the label say where dioscovite is manufactured?

K

8. CA
    CA May 28, 17:33

Dioscovite1.com is where you can find more information

9. Foster Okoi
    Foster Okoi June 24, 07:38

Please where can we in Nigeria get the product? Because am a victim of sickle cell

10. dr abai
    dr abai October 15, 09:09

Call this no +2348034658673 please in.Nigeria

11. A 2 yr old warrior mother
    A 2 yr old warrior mother October 24, 09:11

Just correcting “My name”

12. A 2 yr old warrior mother
    A 2 yr old warrior mother October 24, 09:14

Hi, My husband and I just discovered Dioscovite yesterday, we’ve been reading all the information availbale and we are sold. We are ready to buy and start giving it to our 2 yr old who suffers SSD but we will truly appreciate any comments on people using Dioscovite and the results they have seen since then.

Thanks!

13. Tunde
    Tunde December 08, 13:58

I use dioscovite everyday and can testify that it really works.
    Since using it consistently I haven’t been admitted in hospital for over 3ys.

14. Star
    Star December 31, 04:44

I just ordered Dioscovite for my 16 year old son. He has SC. Been limping lately & in pain. Tried every pain med over the counter. Yearly check ups at SCA clinic only offer meds & suggestions of what happens ongoing with SCA and a book on teenage sicklecell. I Prayed and researched the web about this product thank god there is a product that can help SCA patients. Unfortunately not everyone knows nor will western doctors tell the patients about a natural product that will stop sicklling. As usual the medical field has pushed the answer to the back and come up with we’re looking for a cure and it is right before them. My god we as Americans must research and not rely on western medical doctors and hospitals that fill you up with drugs that cover up the problem and not the solution. I will write back after I receive the Dioscovite and give up date on my sons progress at that point I will make sure others know about this product that has been hidden for over 40 years, I believe to make a profit in the medical world and not really applying what they learned from way back then. Our people need to know we been lied to long enough, wake up! Amen

15. paulo
    paulo May 18, 04:11

For so many years, i suffered from agonizing pain as a result of tlhis ailment. I really pity younger victims when i think of what traumas and terrible pains they still going to pass through. However, if they are fortunate enough to discover discovite on time, they might have better stories to tell than mine. I am 41yrs old now but got to know about discovite when i was 38yrs.. Until then, crisis was a monthly issue for me. The discovery of the drug changed my story entirely and sometimes i still wonder why the pain has not come back again.Is this miracle or magic? My no is 08034031136 for any enquiry.

16. Elle Jenae
    Elle Jenae May 18, 10:07

I’m going to try this for my 6yo too! What do I have to loose since Hydroxyrea did not work for her!

17. Jimi
    Jimi May 21, 13:55

Where can I buy dioscovite in Lagos

18. sandrah
    sandrah June 26, 07:04

I have been trying to get to order but to no avail the contacts listed are so unreachable can someone please help me wif the correct addresses will really appreciate

19. jag
    jag July 10, 09:19

Pls help me to get dioscovite. 0202024233Ghana

20. Prince
    Prince October 20, 08:09

Dioscovite is God sent if you are in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa contact 09091144474 or send SMS to 08063397274

21. Prince
    Prince October 24, 14:17

Are you in Nigeria , Ghana, Kenya, Togo and you need Dioscovite call 09091144474

22. Adebimpe
    Adebimpe October 28, 02:58

I’m now 34 years old, I used nicosan all through my university days, and I didn’t have a single crisis for 3 years, I stopped using when it became scarse, I started using Diascovite, and I experienced a Crisis free life, though I still keep myself warm and I eat right. However, I stop taking them once I get pregnant, and the crisis comes back in full force after a the first trimester. I have a 3year old son, I’ve lost two pregnancies m and presently in pregnant with a rainbow baby at 20 weeks.

23. Charms
    Charms January 05, 08:31

Hi,
    I live in the UK. How can I get this product? My son is currently 4months. When can I start giving it to him?

24. amanda
    amanda February 01, 16:43

Can you use dioscovite while you’re pregnant?

25. Paulo
    Paulo February 10, 13:25

I wrote a post sometimes ago on this same forum when i just started taking discovite. I can confidently come back now and attest to the factual efficasy of discovite. I really suffered traumatic pains in the past. My parents did not know i was a victim until i was 10years old and most times i was just placed on paracetamol while i wriggle in pain all day. My secondary school was hell and my University days at Great Ife was even worse. I had all my my hope on turning 21years as a popular believe that by then, the crisis disappears. It is all lies! Crisis is a lifetime affair until you are fortunate enough to come by a remedy. Symptoms vary from individual to individual but complicasions such as leg ulcer, stroke, blindness, hip dislocation, protruded tummy as a result of the enlarged speen, liver and kidney damage and even stunted growth can come up at any time regardless of the age of the victim. It is therefore strongly advised to tackle this ailment as soon as possible before any of this symptoms come up. Fortunately for me i came across discovite when i was 38years and already living witth permanent hip dislocation. However, i am 43 years old now but no more pains or even weakness of any sort. and i must tell you that sometimes, i deliberately stress myself to see if anything is going to happen but nothing.. I drive mysef from Lagos to Abuja, the nature of my job takes me to China, but mostly U.S wuth all the rigours of travelling but i can affirmatively tell you the years of agonizing pain is over. In the past, i took sicklervite, nicossan, hydroxyurea,, jobelyn and several others. They might have done one thing or the other but i was still having crisis every month and not until i started taking DISCOVITE that miracle of the century occurred. Desperation even pushed me to take a shot at bone marrow transplant at John Hopskins University U.S.A There, the doctors adviced me against it because of my age as it is usually suitable for anyone below 15years but it is a permanent cure.
    When i remember those days of enthruciating pains, i weep for younger people wirh the unfortunate ailment. Many times, i wish i was dead rather than experiencing the pains which is beyond ordinary pains and wish only sufferers like me can understand not even heamatology doctors!
    Discovite is manufactured in the U.S. From my last trip to the U.S, i bought quiet a few. If you need it and you are in Nigeria or Ghana, call me on 08034031136. A bottle is available at #6,000 only.

26. capree
    capree April 12, 15:25

some one, any one should bring it to Uganda already our kids are suffering… if theres anyone who brings it to uganda plz let me know call 0774543727 anytime anyday.. l will be grateful

27. Dr. A M A
    Dr. A M A September 28, 07:32

Dioscovite is great blessing. It is painful many are not aware of it. To get it in Nigeria, call me on this number 08132478757.

28. Charlie
    Charlie October 12, 09:04

Get dioscovite in uganda by calling 0783738021. fb: dioscovite uganda for sickle cell anemia.

29. Bro pee
    Bro pee October 24, 01:36

If you are in Nigeria, you can get disacovite from Barata Pharmaceutical or call this number: 08064935146

30. nyopiyo
    nyopiyo December 02, 22:31

hi ,where do i get dioscovite in kenya please..

31. nyopiyo
    nyopiyo December 02, 22:32

hi ,where do i get dioscovite in kenya please..need assistance for my 6 year old son..

32. Stingo
    Stingo January 02, 00:18

Where Can i get Dioscovite In South Africa

33. joy
    joy January 12, 11:43

I hv bin using dioscovite for 3years and I hv nt had crisis. Also my pcv rose frm 24 to 32. BT d cost of buying it in my state here in nigeria is quite expensive (N10000) and this makes it difficult to buy at times. Pls I tink it shd b afforable and available so any as patient can benefit immensely from it. On my part I am promoting d drug by introducing it to people and also to sickle cell clubs. I also try to prevent myself from malaria in addition to using d supplement

34. Dr. Adedoyin
    Dr. Adedoyin February 05, 06:41

Everyone I recommended Dioscovite to are completely satisfied with the result. Easy to take, same day effect. God bless the manufacturers.

If you need it in Nigeria please contact me. 08132478757

35. mony
    mony April 22, 03:13

hi have never heard of dioscovite instead have learned about even flo its also a natural supplement i dont know if it works the same way.

36. Pam Miles
    Pam Miles May 15, 12:04

I’m looking for DIOSCOVITE for my daughter JADA SMILEY she has sickle cells SS she’s always in pain and constantly in the hospital. PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER. THANKS, GOD BLESS

37. Erica
    Erica May 19, 21:48

How can i get this drug in the UK pls, do i need to order from the U.S?

38. Kran
    Kran June 27, 05:41

Does it available in India anywhere? Or possible to ship it in India?

39. Destiny VIP
    Destiny VIP July 23, 06:48

Your comment..There is a cure for sickle cell. You take the herbal supplement for 18 months you revert to AA or AS according to your body system. Even couples with AS will take the supplement for one month abstaining from sex within the one month, this makes the S to recede while the A becomes dominant. They give birth to AA.

40. Prince Ikechukwu
    Prince Ikechukwu July 27, 08:00

41. Prince Ikechukwu
    Prince Ikechukwu July 27, 08:04

We have noticed alot of People living their contact here for people who need Dioscovite to contact them, please be careful who you send Money to, people have also called our office to complain about giving some people money and never getting any product. We are working hard to get our office or Distributor across the whole Nigeria, our official lagos off will be opened soonest,we have for now our office in Abuja and Enugu. if you are in Whatsapp send an sms to this number (08063397274)so that you will be added.you can ask questions and get direct answers and updates from the Manufacturer himself Dr Orji Agbai. and you can also order you dioscovite from e-konect.com or dioscovite1.com

42. Gh
    Gh September 16, 08:30

Hi I live in the Uk and would like to purchase this for my 2 year old niece who lives in Ghana. Please which website should I go to, or how do I purchase

43. Sickle Cell Warrior
    Sickle Cell Warrior Author September 16, 11:11

Hello GH, we do not sell Dioscovite on this site. I hope you are able to find the source. Take care.

44. Sickle Cell Warrior
    Sickle Cell Warrior Author September 16, 11:45

@Destiny, this doesn’t make any biological sense. Sickle cell is in our DNA, it’s in our genetics. Something oral cannot change it permanently. Maybe it will improve your symptoms and prevent pain crisis, but I highly doubt that it will change you to AS or AA. Only transplant or gene therapy can do that. Please don’t mislead people.

45. BADENDE
    BADENDE October 09, 17:16

Hi, I have a son who is ss where can I get Dioscovite in Abuja?

46. Hamza
    Hamza November 02, 19:19

is there latest one and where can I get it.

47. Nwike
    Nwike November 05, 09:24

I was inform about dioscovite by my doctor so I now check for it on line and see some testimony. I have started taking dioscovit for three weeks and some days, since then I have been having different joint dislocation for my hand and leg ,what can I do.

48. Joy
    Joy December 06, 09:17

Angola and Namibia need ducivite call 00264856229071

49. Joy
    Joy December 06, 09:19

Angola and Namibia need Dioscovite call 00264856229071

50. Yungprince
    Yungprince December 20, 03:15

@ sickle cell warrior thank you for highlighting on what the destiny VIP said, as he has already made me thinking I’ve found a cure to it according to what he said. But thank you for intervening in the comments. And as for destiny VIP please don’t mislead people and make sure you only say what you know is right and true for a suffering people like us.

Meanwhile I also want to intervene in what Paulo said above, yes it’s true, infact we have the same symptoms and things in common.
    And as you said I don’t know why people used to deceive sickle cell patients that the disease will go after you’ve reached 21 Years old. I don’t believe it since the first day I was told, am a just 18 year’s old yesterday 19 December. And I will like to try the dioscovite drug. am a researcher a internet geek , Tech lover.

Write a Comment

Donate

Support awareness & education for SCD

Announcements

Sickle Cell PSA

From CT Sickle Cell Org---my favorite SCD PSA.

Join the Sickle Cell Warriors Database

Become a warrior. Sign up to be a team leader/member. Get contacted directly by SCW about events and research in your area. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SHARED/SOLD TO ANY THIRD PARTIES. (See privacy policy)
Example SS, SC, Beta Thal, Monroe, etc.
You will receive pre-screened research opportunities on sickle cell disease
You will receive info about the sessions on the advocacy training classes
Read more here: http://sicklecellwarriors.com/classes/
* = required field
Interested in local meetups?

powered by MailChimp!