PAULO ANDRÉ CHENSO is a doctor and professor in London.
He created a “MANUAL FOR LIFE”.
IT’S WORTH A READ AND TO PUT IN PRACTICE.
IN THE HEALTH:
01. Drink a lot of water.
02. Eat more what is born in trees and plants.
03. Live with the 3 E’s
04. Take 30 minutes per day to PRAY by yourself.
05. Do activities that activate your brain.
06. Read more books.
07. Sit quietly, at least 10 min. per day.
08. Sleep 8 hours per day.
09. Take walks of 20 to 60 minutes per day and while walking, smile.
ON THE PERSONALITY:
11. Do not compare your life with that of others.
12. Do not have negative thoughts.
13. Do not overdo it.
14. Do not become too serious.
15. Do not waste your energy with nonsense.
16. Speak slowly, do not shout.
17. Envy is a waste of time. Thank GOD for what he owns.
18. Forget things from the past. Throw them into the sea of forgetfulness.
19. Life is too short to hate someone.
20. Make peace with your PAST so as not to spoil your PRESENT.
21. Nobody directs your happiness, only you.
22. Life is a school and you are in it to learn. Do not be repeating the year.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You do not need to win all the arguments. Know LOSE.
25. Get in more contact with your family … the family is first, the true friends of return family.
26. Every day give something good to others
27. Forgive everyone.
28. Spend time with people over 70 and under 6 years old.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. Do not care what others think of you.
31. In your work, you will not be taken into account when you were sick. Do not be stressed.
IN YOUR DAILY LIFE:
32. Do what is right.
33. Get rid of what is not useful.
34. Remember: GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad your situation may be … it will change … everything happens.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, get ready and get out.
37. The best is yet to come. YOU CAN, WITH THE HELP OF GOD.
38. When you wake up in the morning, thank God for the grace of being alive.
39. Keep your heart ♥ always happy.
40. What if you send this MANUAL to the people that You Appreciate, Want or Love?